The military trend is a great way to inject energy and edge to ones winter wardrobe. A hint of camo print can give a right attitude and uber cool style statement be it a casual evening or an airport look so go for it.
Tabby Bhatia, Director at Voganow.com and Harkirat Singh, Managing Director, Woodland give latest fashion inspiration to urbane man on how best to incorporate camouflage prints to your wardrobe.
* A plain black T-shirt with olive green bomber jacket and camo cargo pants is the best choice for those planning to go for a bike ride with friends in chilly winters. This look gives you best bet when worn with black Chelsea boots.
* For those who want to keep the style understated can opt for a basic polo t shirt in earthy colours teamed with a biker jacket and denims. A sturdy pair of boots in camo print can add an interesting factor to the overall dressing.
* For a casual day out with friends one can keep it simple yet dashing by teaming up black layers and chinos with an olive green camo print slip-ons in tassels.
* Quite noticed with casual styling, the camo trend is also setting new styling benchmarks for office look. A business suit in classic tones of black, grey and dark blues can replicate an aura of sophistication and dapper statement when carried with a black leather office briefcase with camo print detailing in velvet.
* A denim shirt with light colour chinos and a canvas duffle bag in a camouflage print can give an interesting airport look.
* A pair of high-ankle sneakers in camo print are also quite in vogue and gives a robust and confident style statement when teamed up with a leather biker jacket and denims.