One of the most fun part of the festive season is receiving gifts. But zeroing in on something for others can often be tough. For your friends and family members who love all things fashion, Tarun Joshi, CEO and Founder of Vanity Cask, a beauty subscription box and Sargam Dhawan, Director of American vegan beauty and personal care brand, Paul Penders Botanicals, India dole out the perfect gift ideas:
* Beauty boxes: Who doesn’t like getting pampered? There is no way to make the women in your life feel more loved than by providing them with a beauty box that fulfils all her skin care and beauty needs for the hectic festive season. Choose your subscription box carefully and go for the one that offers all-round quality.
Organic soaps and other products are a good option for gifting. (Shutterstock)
* Organic skincare products: The festive season in India is full of responsibilities, hence in order to take the best care of your skin, an ideal present to give your mother are organic beauty products. They prevent the skin from looking tired. Organic beauty has garnered a lot of popularity in the recent past, as people are more aware of the adverse affects of chemicals in beauty products.
* Sheet masks: These face shaped masks are known to nourish one’s skin with all the essential nutrients in the mask. These are perfect for a specially curated gift hamper for the festive season. Companies are making a lot of high quality masks in Korea, Singapore and other Asian countries.
* The perfect fragrance: Who doesn’t love to smell good? A refreshing fragrance is much needed for the upcoming festive season. Pamper your loved ones by gifting them a scent that will leave them feeling rejuvenated. Something soothing, something elegant and something energetic would make the perfect scent.
* Lipsticks that bring out the best in you: Festive season means a lot of parties and gatherings. The perfect lip shade can add the hint of glamour required for your festive look. Gifting a set of beautiful lipsticks is something that will definitely bring a wide smile on your mom, sister or partner’s face.