AT 6pm sharp this evening, Fashion’s Night Out 2015 begins. Ensure you do not miss a single moment of fashion, food and fun by following this FNO checklist before you set off to Regent Street.
- First, head to participating retailers along Regent Street to pick up your FNO illustrated map. Get your bearings and then plan your route.
- #MyMaxFactor are giving you the chance to win a year’s Vogue subscription as well as a gorgeous goodie bag packed full of Max Factor beauty treats. All you need to do is snap a selfie wearing your new make-up look and tag it using #MyMaxfactor for your chance to win. You will also have your very own moment of fame as the winning pictures will make it on to the big screen at Piccadilly Circus.
- Before you hit Regent Street running, theCondé Nast Worldwide News Shop (off Hanover Square) is offering you the chance to bag one of only 300 collector Vogue Loves totes with a one-year Vogue subscription. There will also be various other Voguegoodies on offer in-store too, don’t miss out.
- Are fitness, health and wellbeing high up on your agenda? This year, a plethora of stores are participating with workshops, talks and plenty of advice to get you sprinting into the new season.
- Feeling in need of a FNO pamper? Pop byCafé Royal to enjoy a complimentary Miss Vogue manicure by Perfect10. Relax in style with one of their delicious mocktails.
- Thanks to the Royal Institute of British Architects, window shopping has never been so exciting – keep your eyes peeled for the 13 window display makeovers across Regent Street.
- FNO also offers the opportunity to gainexclusive access to the Vogue editors. From sharing their style expertise to their favourite big trends for autumn/winter 2015, seek out the editors to let them help you step into the new season stylishly.
- And when you have shopped until you have (almost) dropped, fix your foodie rumblings by heading to one of these delicious restaurants for the chicest refuel.